Thursday, October 7, 2010

Charice Pempenco's first Glee Appearance



I was so excited to see Charice Pempenco's first appearance in Glee. I went to my best friend's house which is 3 rides away from my place just to see it since we don't have cable tv in our house.

Charice plays as Sunshine Corazon, a Filipino exchange student.
The New Directions Glee club is looking for new members and Rachel spotted Sunshine and tried to recruit her to join the club. But when she heard Sunshine sing, Rachel got nervous and was worried that if Sunshine will make it to the club some old members would have lesser chance of getting solo... was that what he was thinking or she was scared to have a competition in Sunshine. =)


I loved the episode and I am so proud of Charice.
I hope to see her in more episodes. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment